Wednesday, August 3, 2016

SISTER JOHNSON - Arrived in Spokane on Monday 8/1...



Made it to the mission area, yay! President and Sister Dymock are super nice, and I'm excited to get to know them. Also all the people who got here with us are great! And I'm excited to meet my still anonymous trainer tomorrow.
The trek to the train station was rough, since I didn't intend to take a train, the trax, and a walk with 3 suitcases to get to the plane. But it was exciting anyways!
First thing we did when we got to Spokane was to go "fear-busting", where experienced missionaries take out the newbies for an hour to talk to people. I can't remember my nice sister's name, but we placed a Book of Mormon and some pamphlets and it was really fun actually. :)
Anyways, we're staying at some members' homes tonight, but they're still anonymous too. I'm anxious to get started, and I'm hopeful everything will be awesome!
Love you! :)
Sister Johnson

Mailing Address:

Sister Sarah Johnson
820 S. Pine Rd. Ste 101
Spokane Valley, WA 99206-5595




2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your new e-mails and letters (I hope)!! I want to know everything you are doing and feeling!! I am excited for you and proud of you. There is no doubt in my mind that you will do well and will be such a great influence and teacher. I love you, Sarah!! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably good that I am 5 hours away from Sarah right now because I would be soooo tempted to go see her and take her cookies! I am glad she is doing so well! What an awesome missionary she is! I'm glad she is loving all these great experiences she is having and taking on every challenge!

    ReplyDelete