Thursday, March 2, 2017

SISTER SARAH JOHNSON - 02/27 - Hello everyone! :)



This week was pretty good, except winter came back and that was miserable. BUT! It's ok because we got great news!
I'M STAYING IN MOSCOW
WITH SISTER MITCHELL
AND WE GET TO KEEP WORKING POTLATCH!! :D
They're closing down Quail Run for a transfer.... so.... we're keeping the Potlatch branch, and taking over the Moscow YSA ward. Which means I'm sweeping into an area for the 3 transfer in a row now. But that's ok because at least I get to keep Sis Mitchell! I've never had a companion longer than one transfer, so this will be a fantastic adventure :). 
Also this week we got to play "Set Me Up" (like free for all dodgeball, but with one ball, it's hard to type and explain...) at Get to it Tuesday with all the youth. We had a stellar turnout, and it was so much fun! But I have a tragic story to tell you, and it starts at Get to it Tuesday 2 weeks ago:
So.... once upon a time we're playing Set Me Up, and all of a sudden Elder Nelson has the dodgeball, and chucks that sucker right into my face. So. Hard. And I just about died. And then not 20 minutes later, Elder Collins has the dodgeball, and smashes me right in the face. And I almost killed him. And THEN at Get to it Tuesday this past week, not 5 minutes into the game, Elder Case has the volleyball (because the dodgeball got popped), and DESTROYS MY FREAKING FACE WITH IT. And then about 15 minutes later, I was not even surprised when some girl from the Terre View ward obliterated  my face with the stupid volleyball. Jokes about getting me a crash helmet have been going around incessantly.  I hate dodgeball. >.< 
Also we worked on the Alpaca Farm this week, and it was terrible because everything had been melting and it rained for like 5 days. So I sank almost up to my knees in llama and alpaca poop this week. That was absolutely disgusting. 
We're excited for the new transfer! We made like 10 goals the other night, and we're going to rock at this whole YSA thing (even though I kinda prayed i'd never work YSA.... it'll be a good challenge!). Also Potlatch is fantastic, and the members are so excited we get to stay :) Life is good. 
Here are some pics! One is of us and Isabeau!
 


 We're like the only sisters she's let take pics of her, and we were stoked about it. President says we can still teach her, even though we aren't over the area she's in anymore. She'll like that. :)
Also some scenery from our drive to Potlatch the other day. Enjoy! 

 


Love you all!! :)
Sister Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment