Sunday, July 17, 2016

SARAH'S FIRST NOTE HOME...Received Friday July 15th...

MOOOOOMMM! :D And Ron and Jacob and Oscar too of course! :D
I love you guys so much! The MTC is good, the food is good, the study time is long but good, and my companion is super sweet and so great and I love her! Her name is Sis. Young, and we get along good so far (you know, for less than 48 hours). We're already teaching an investigator (who's our teacher role playing someone from her own mission). It's very stressful but I know the Spirit is there even when I can't find the right kind of words to help her feel the Spirit too. We awkwardly opened her door the first lesson because we weren't sure it was the right classroom, and she stayed in character so well that she looked at us like we were crazies trying to get into her house. So our first meeting was definitely awkward. But It was good! We'll get to teach her every day that we're here I think, so she'll be a "progressing investigator", We're nervous but we're also excited to try the real missionary thing. :)
I sent a tiny letter in the mail today! So that'll come. But also if a package is coming sometime I would love to get my skull candy ear phones, because turns out we can use them >.<. Haha
I love you! :D I miss being home sometimes, but mostly it still feels like a week at EFY or something, so it hasn't really freaked me out yet. They say we just need to make it to Monday and we'll be fine with the crazy schedule. But already 6:30 comes and we all groan. I sleep so solid that I wake up exactly where I fell asleep, that's how tired I am. But it's good! "Little growth is found in a comfort zone, and little comfort is found in a growth zone". :)
I have to go write my Branch President now! LOVE YOU! 
Love,
Sister Johnson

1 comment:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes! Sarah will be an awesome missionary! I love her quote.

    ReplyDelete