Monday, January 23, 2017

ELDER MATTHEW LEBARON - 1/16 - Grafitti & Gambling



 Hey party people, 

This week dragged a bit longer than I expected it to, but hey, party day finally rolled around, so here we are. We have been focusing a lot this week on the people that we have on date for baptism, which is Juliet and James, both of which have a date for the end of this month. Juliet is a lot more solid than James, and I'm starting to think we might have to push his date back a bit so he can be more prepared, but other than that, there hasn't been too many exciting things. 

After one of our lessons with Juliet she wanted to thank us, she told us that she didn't have much, but she got us something really special. She reached in a bag and pulled out two things, Fiji water, and a dollar scratcher lottery ticket, she told us that she hoped that we won, and also that Fiji water is the best water in the world, and the best at hydrating us apparently? The water was pretty cool and all, but I was pretty excited about the dollar scratcher, I won 4 dollars, so that was cool, but I couldn't bring myself to turning it in to the gas station. I can't imagine that would look too great for the church, but man it was tempting. on a side note, gambling is fun. 

A couple of weeks ago the church got vandalized, so I couldn't help but at least get a picture with it. The jehovah's witnesses down the street seem to be a pretty good culprit.

other than that, that's pretty much it, so in the least I can give you guys some aesthetically pleasing photos 
Elder LeBaron.






No comments:

Post a Comment