Sunday, April 23, 2017

ELDER MATTHEW LEBARON - 4/17 - Transfers...



Well... this week has been a wild one! I would like to apologize for not writing last week! there have been some problems with my ipad and my email, and so I haven't been able to write emails with my ipad, so we didn't have a chance to go anywhere on our pday last week where there was computers! especially since we had our temple trip last week, it was awesome but man, going to the temple can really mess up your pdays!

This last saturday, I got a phone call from our Zone Leaders, and they informed me that I was going to be transfered into Filipino work! thats so weird. it was the last thing that I was expecting. for one, I thought that I was going to be in English work the rest of my mission... I also thought that I was going to be on a bike the rest of mission.... well guess not. our area is huge, apparently we cover the whole mission, and even other missions too. I'm not exaclty sure where our boundaries end... becausae we technically have a member in South Jordan Utah that we just got in our area book, so technically we would be the missionaries over them. so look out all my utah goers, I'm gonna make a trip to Utah real quick, oh man I wish that would be cool! but we only have 50 miles a day, so it looks like that member isn't going to our ward, or we are going to be saving up our miles! there are some people that only speak Tagalog which is a little indimidating, I know zero about Tagalog, I hardly know much about being  missionary in English work... oh boy, this is going to be good.

It's funny, because all my dreams are coming true this transfer. a long time ago someone asked me, "where do you want to serve if you could choose anywhere in the mission" I responded back " I would like to serve in Glendale, I would like to have a car, have a huge area, and not have any leadership postions while doing it" they told me it wasn't possible because all the people in Glendale were the Zone Leaders, the Sister Training leaders, or the Assistant to the president. well guess what boy, I'm making my dreams come true, and no one is going to stop me. I have prayed so much for  a car on my mission its not even funny. The biking is good because it keep the weight off, so I decided awhile ago that I just wanted a car for the summer time.... and guess what my friends miracles have not ceased, this very car that I have been dreaming about will be mine for the hot hot hot summer time in SoCal. I deserve this. my whole life has been leading up to this very moment. if you have a dream, go and get it. it's yours for the taking, they said it wasn't possible, they said it couldn't be done, but guess what haters, didn't mess with me back then, but how about now? Alright I'm a little too excited about this, but there will be many good wonderful things that will come from this. 

Well, I don't really have much to report other than the news of transfers, I am currently writing this email from one of our members, and his keyboard is only in Tagalog so I literally can't tell if I am spelling anything write so here are my true colors, I don't know how to spell, I know that I have been fooling all of you for the last 10 months, but heres the real me, haha. I love all you guys! thank you for all the Love and support! if you want to send me nice things, I'm not going to stop you

Elder LeBaron

614 West Foothilll Blvd Arcadia, California, 91006





No comments:

Post a Comment