Thursday, October 20, 2016

ELDER MATTHEW LEBARON...Crazy P Day…October 10



Hello everyone,

This week has came and went, and man, this p day has been crazy.

We have been running around like crazy, and I hardly have 10 minutes to write an email this week, so I apologize in advance.

Kimberly is planning on being baptized this week, and Jason is just around the corner, he is still working on his word of wisdom and law of chastity struggles, but the missionary work is really pushing along. 

Nothing too crazy has happened this week, but it's been a good week, we have really been pushing on not focusing on numbers, and really trying to get quality lessons over quantity. That's the beautiful thing about a mission, numbers don't make you successful, working hard, and working smart does. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be involved in all of these amazing peoples lives. There is so much I wish I could write. Sorry to anyone that wrote me, I promise I will give you a response next week, this p day has just been insane, it's been more stressful than relaxing, but I look forward to hearing more about everyone's week. Thanks for the love and support, it really makes the difference. 

Elder LeBaron 

No comments:

Post a Comment