Thursday, October 20, 2016

SISTER SARAH JOHNSON - 10/10/2016 ...Hey, Hey...



Hey hey! 

So this week was different. Mostly because we had a lot of meetings as a zone, and that was really fun but not super productive numbers-wise. 
And then we went almost as a whole zone to help this older lady to clean her house. But she's kind of crazy, and probably not interested in taking lessons with the elders. She also had at least 4 cats, and turns out my companion is severely allergic to cats in large quantities, and by the end of an hour she sounded like a man instead of a cute girl. So we rushed her home to get her inhaler and it was a little scary. Needless to say, we don't let her come help clean that lady's house anymore. We ended up inside most of the weekend because Sister Whitehead just felt so terribly and was so tired. We're very grateful she's feeling better today. We were worried about her! 
Last P-day was really cool though! We got to make giant bubbles because the elders are actually good at planning things. I might have a picture... but most of them are on my camera without a cord for the computer, so I can't send those. We also got Spokompton shirts, so all the sisters can look like a club today for pday. :D 
Otherwise... this week has been alright. We are safe and finding ways to be warm. I discovered some leftover peppermint tea in a cabinet, and I have been making myself happy with that. And we're starting to make birthday plans already, because sisters are always looking for an excuse to go out to lunch together and party. 
I hope you're all doing really well! I love you all :) 
Love,
Sister Johnson










No comments:

Post a Comment