Tuesday, December 27, 2016

SISTER SARAH JOHNSON - 12/26 - Hello again everyone! :D



Christmas was so good! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing my family again :) I love those people so much. 
This week was really, really slow in terms of numbers, but! We got to go caroling like 3 times, and 2 of those times with the entire zone. That was awesome! And we stayed mostly warm, and only slipped on the icy roads a couple of times :D. 
Christmas morning was way fun, as we got to get up early to open presents with the Moscow elders at the church building in our pajamas, and eat cold cereal together. That was way fun! And I got so many wonderful gifts, I'm so excited to use all my new warm stuff and eat all the food and play with all the things! 
And we got to have a Christmas dinner, and 3 different dessert homes! I love dessert probably more than I should... but hey, New Year's Resolutions don't have to start until next Sunday, so I'm doing alright! 
Other than Christmas.... we literally didn't do anything spectacular this week. Lots of tracting, lots of running around. We finally got our apartment organized, that was awesome! And we get to go to New Missionary Training this Wednesday, which will be fabulous! I'm so excited! I just love my companion, she's adorable. I love being her trainer! 
Anyways, hope all is well at home! I love you all! :) Happy New Year!
Love,
Sister Johnson

Here are some pics! I have more, but I'm out of time so I'll send next week. 
Sister Atwan got popcorn in the mail and freaked out because she was so happy!




Also the Zone leaders came with us to Christmas Eve dinner with the Bollinger family in our ward. They had a Nativity reenactment that was pretty funny, and we got to be wise men! We also sang happy birthday to Jesus and had cake at that party. I smell a new tradition coming my way! 



And also our mini tree with all our presents :)) It was hard not to open them before Christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment