Thursday, January 18, 2018

ELDER MATT LEBARON - 8/28 - Transfers

Hello everyone!

This week has been a good week! Elder stucky is home now, which makes
me a little sad, but he did his two years, and now he's on to bigger
and better things! I got a new comp this last Monday. His name is
elder Collings and he was actually my MTC comp! That's super cool!
It's nice to finally have someone that is my same age. I have always
been a ton younger than pretty much all my companions as far as
mission age goes.

Things are moving onward and upward around here. We're trying to
recycle our teaching pool. It's so crazy to me how much we have to do
finding around here, pretty much all our days consist of it. I'm
always a little hesitant to lead out areas when my comp leaves, but I
feel really good in this area, although we don't have a lot of lessons
each day, the ward members are so good to us and help out a lot. We
have been working with a lot of cool people! Honestly this is my
favorite ward by far that I've served in!

Elder Collings for sick this week, he had strep and so we had to sit
in the pad a lot this week, which was hard. Sitting in the apartment
is literally the worst, but it really gives you a lot of motivation to
work when you get the chance again. Hard work really is the secret to
finding happiness on a mission. As soon as you put your heart into the
work and his people the mission is a delight! There are hard times,
but the experiences far out weigh anything. I'm started to get a
little weirded out. I'm about to hit my 15th month mark which means I
will only have 9 months left on my mission, I feel as if I just
started most of the time, yes 9 months is a long time, but I know it's
going to fly by super quick. By December I'm going to have 6 months
left... that's just crazy to me. Time flies a lot faster than you
think! Anyways I love all of you, thanks for everything!

Keep on keeping on,

Elder LeBaron
614 West Foothill Blvd, Arcadia, CA, 91006

No comments:

Post a Comment