Thursday, January 18, 2018

SISTER SARAH JOHNSON - 8/7 - Hey guys!

This week was mostly kind of boring. But! There have been forest fires all over our mission, and the smoke has hung in the air for the entire week. We're not sure when we'll actually be able to breathe well again.... but at least we're still alive right? Fortunately I think we'll be safe from the fires ourselves. We haven't heard otherwise. One picture is of the sunrise, another of last night's sunset. The smoke makes some intense landscapes.
Also this week we had an exchange and I got to take Sis. Carter around Plummer. She's kind of super professional and well kept, and I thought it was almost comical to take her around Plummer with me. But we had fun and found a couple of potential investigators that I'm pumped to go back and see sometime!
Otherwise things are really good here! I found a couple of cool scriptures while I was thinking about who Heavenly Father wants me to be and what he wants me to do with my life. I first found Moroni 7:4, and felt really impressed that I needed to learn how to "walk peaceably with the children of men". And then the next day I found Micah 6:8, and realized I also needed to learn how to "walk humbly with [my] God". I feel so inspired people! If we have those two things, then absolutely everything else will fall into place. :) I'm so excited to keep figuring out how to become who Heavenly Father needs me to be :).
I love you all! Sorry the email is all lame and short, and there are no pictures of people. But Sis Hulsey took all the pics this week, and forgot her camera. Bummer. We'll make up for it next week.
Bye!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment