Thursday, January 18, 2018

SISTER SARAH JOHNSON - 8/28 - It has been one of those weeks...

It has been one of those weeks where you look back, and it feels like last Monday was forever ago. But here I am again! Hope you missed me ;)
This week was really good! We have two new friends, Mike and Judy, and they are adorable and elderly. Mike likes to drift towards politics, which is really interesting to listen to.... but we're not allowed to talk politics. All the same, I've probably gotten my years worth of news, and we've only been there once. So that's an adventure! He's also a Mason, and has read the Book of Mormon, so I think we're in for quite the journey, Sis Blake and I. I'm excited. :)
Also this week, we got to have our interviews with President Dymock. They were so good, and I had all good things to report about the area and my companion. :) Since we had a stake meeting later that night, we got to hang out in Coeur d'Alene pretty much all day doing our weekly planning. We took a dinner break, and got to go to these food trucks by the stake center. And you know what? We were even brave enough to try the sushi food truck, and at a "Sushirrito", and it was actually amazing. I recommend the Sushirrito, 10/10. 
We also got to help brother Cady (our Branch Mission Leader) milk one of his sheep the other night. Honestly.... I'm ok never doing that again. But it was an adventure and now I can say I've eaten sheep cheese, and milked a sheep. So that's cool!
Otherwise.... well, I guess that's all I really have to say about this week. But I"ll get some pictures on here.
Sister Blake tried to make brownies earlier this week. That was exciting. I just finished sweeping up brownie mix this morning....... 

Also a picture of us at Cynthia and Moroni's house! Hannah is the little one. 
And sheep milking
 
AND THE SUSHIRRITO. I need an excuse to be back in CDA so I can eat another one. This was a fantastic decision. And we didn't even get sick. :) 


 

Anyways, Love you all! Stay safe, keep your chin up :).
Sister Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment