Thursday, January 18, 2018

SISTER SARAH JOHNSON - 7/10 - Hey everyone :) Elder Holland picture

So.... I poorly timed my emailing, and I have like 2 minutes to write this.... I'm so sorry!
This week was good! Sis Hulsey and I get along SO GOOD and we've had a lot of fun talking. She's also from Florence, AZ, so we are going to hang out together forever now. She's got a fiery heart and a love for people and it's contagious and I'm excited to work with her.
Anastasia fed us the best tacos I've ever had in my entire life this week, and that is no joke. I honestly think her food is a little preview of the Celestial Kingdom.
We got to teach Moroni and Cynthia some more this week, and they really like Sis Husley :). It's so fun when people like your comp really quickly, because you avoid the whole awkward transition thing. They're still planning on baptism at the end of this month, and we're pumped for them :).
We watched everyone shooting off fireworks on the 4th from our window. Everybody on the reservation has the mortar fireworks, so it was probably just about as good as fireworks I've seen anywhere else, only all around us. Pretty unique!
We got to have a concert with Claire Ryann Crosby on Saturday, and it ROCKED! Just kidding, it wasn't a rock concert, but the Spirit was there :) And Anastasia got to tell her conversion story at it, and she just did absolutely perfectly. I was so proud of her, she was so nervous and you couldn't even tell! Also I got to high five Claire. I have now officially high fived a celebrity. Checking that off my bucket list now!
Um.... oh yeah! We found a creepy basement crawl space in our house! It was super weird. I'll send a pic.
Anyways, I love you all and hope things are well! Sorry the email is short.... here are some pictures..... :)

Some of these super cute tire minions this guy has in his yard! He let us take pictures of them :).




























Also Sis Hulsey when we discovered the creepy hole under the house.....





Ok bye! :)  

Here's the mission picture from the Elder Holland meeting! I'm in the 3rd row on the right, with a pink sweater on..... it's like playing "Where's Waldo" a little bit. The weekly email is on its way!


No comments:

Post a Comment