Thursday, January 18, 2018

SISTER SARAH JOHNSON - 8/14 - The transfer is over!!

And I'm not super happy about it. Because Sister Hulsey is leaving me for Sandpoint. But! I'm going to be the Sister Training Leader again, and I'm going to get to train a brand new sister! There's a really big group of missionaries flying in today, and tomorrow I'll find out who she is, and I'll get to show her all around Plummer. It'll be awesome, I'm so excited for her! I'll miss Sister Hulsey dearly, though. She and I have become such good friends and it was definitely not long enough that we got to hang out and do missionary work. Plummer is going to miss that sister so much! But I'm glad I got to know her, and since she's from AZ, I'll be seeing her again for sure.
Other news from this week! I got to go to Urgent care on Thursday because for 2 weeks we've had so much smoke in the air from the British Columbia fires, that I was fed up with not breathing. So the doctor was super nice, and gave me a Netti pot? Haha it took me like 10 minutes of sister Hulsey simultaneously laughing at me and coaching me through it for me to finally just try it. I was 110% sure I was going to drown myself. But it worked! And I'm still alive, so yay!
Codey also came back this week, so we got to teach him the Plan of Salvation! He is the coolest 10 year old ever, I want to be his friend forever. He had really good questions about the lesson, and afterwards we got to have a sweet nerf war. Best investigator ever. He wants to be baptized so badly, so we're hoping when he comes back from his next summer vacation, we can baptize him :). That would be the best!
We also got to have district meeting, and Sister Hulsey and I dressed up in some older lady dresses that we got at the Senior Center a couple of weeks ago. The elders were like... "We didn't know it was costume day?" and looked at us like we were nuts. But we got a good laugh out of it! Did I tell you I'm going to miss Sister Hulsey? Because I am. We just do weird random stuff together and it makes every day just a little bit brighter :).
Also as a side note, I think we smelled a Sasquatch the other day with Anastasia. She pointed it out anyways. I'm making it a new goal to see Bigfoot by the time I leave Plummer. Everybody stay tuned!
Here are some pictures!
We got to go to Tekoa a couple of times this week, so we took a picture of the sun with all the smoke, 
 
 
and some pics by this cool red brick wall we found. 



Also one of the pics from our nerf battle!
 
 
And a bigfoot comic that Ryan sent to me this week. It's absolutely gold, so I sent it to all of you. I'm a believer!
 

Love you all! I hope your week is fantastic! :)
Sister Johnson

Also here are some more pictures! Sister Hulsey made Anastasia's son, Truce, the cutest birthday cake :). 



And some pictures of us at the doctor's this week. 



And the picture of our old lady dresses! 



AND SOMEONE GAVE US THE BEST OVERALLS EVER THIS WEEK.


We are wearing them to pday today, and so are the elders in the district. We're the coolest ever.












No comments:

Post a Comment